Skip to main content

How do self-sponsored overseas compatriot students apply to retroactively enroll if they have already enrolled in a school before applying to the Overseas Community Affairs Council?
facebook line twitter Print

node name:
1. Students, who have enrolled in a local school within 90 days of entering Taiwan without applying as stipulated in Paragraph 1, Article 9 of the "Regulations Regarding Study and Counseling Assistance for Overseas Chinese Students in Taiwan", may send required documents to OCAC to be retroactively assigned. The grade enrolled upon this entry to Taiwan is to be recognized as the appropriate grade of enrollment.

2. Whether a student fulfills the criteria to be considered an overseas compatriot student depends upon the regulations at the time the student enters Taiwan.