Awise Fiber Technology Co., Ltd., a professional bike carbon fiber composites manufacturer, invested over NT$400 million to station into the Pingtung Technology Industrial Park.
The Export Processing Zone Administration (EPZA) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) recently reported that the park's Investment Review Commission approved two companies to station into Technology Industrial Parks. Two companies include carbon fiber composites finished products and parts manufacturer, Awise Fiber Technology Co., Ltd., which invested NT$408 million to station into the Pingtung Technology Industrial Park; another company is I Cure Biotech Co., Ltd., which invested NT$37 million to station into Taichung Software Park. Two investments are expected to create about 161 job vacancies.
Awise Fiber Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2017. It mainly produces carbon fiber composite products and parts. In addition to being the manufacturer of carbon fiber parts for bicycles, the company has also entered the field of carbon fiber parts for heavy motorcycles and vehicles. In recent years, it has successively become the second-tier supplier of Harley-Davidson and BMW. The company will further develop the manufacturing of UAV components and complete machines in the future, and continue to enhance the company's development momentum.
Awise Fiber Technology Co., Ltd. has invested in high-rigidity and high-strength carbon fiber composite bicycle components for many years. It has competitive advantages such as its own technology innovation of R&D personnel and top-notch process technics. 99% of the company's products are exported, and 80% of them are supplied to top European brands, the other 20% are supplied to leading brands in the USA. Moreover, domestic customers also include well-known manufacturers. Domestic and foreign customers have recognized and praised the Company's professional quality and excellent services.
I Cure Biotech Co., Ltd. is engaged in the research and development and sales of health supplements, cosmetics and cleaning products. The company uses ginseng extract-Dammarane Aglycone as the core ingredient of the product, which has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Ministry of Health and Welfare in domestic to conduct human clinical trials. I Cure Biotech Co., Ltd. has an excellent product R&D team, and it is stationed in the General Center for Academia-Industry Collaboration Division of Business Startup and Incubation of the National Chung Hsing University Division for continuous research and development. After investing in the Taichung Software Park to establish an operation headquarter, it will recruit talents in business marketing, design, and information and communication, and combine the resources of the Taichung Software Park to improve the company's research and development capabilities to enhance the market competitiveness of products.
EPZA emphasized that the Technology Industrial Parks provide talent cultivation, energy conservation, and carbon reduction consulting and diagnosis for enterprises. EPZA welcomes industries to actively invest in Technology Industrial Parks to seize profitable business opportunities! (Investment Information Hotline: 886-7-361-2725).
more OCAC News, welcome to OCACNEWS.NET