Duties of the 3 sections under Secretariat Office :
(1) Budgeting, controlling, accounting and auditing.
(2) Integrated transactional affairs.
1. General affairs and Cashier Section
(1) Public property protection and maintenance.
(2) Management of technician and workers.
(3) Distribution of salaries and rewards for the staff of OCAC.
(4) Handling of all public funds.
(5) Other related matters.
2. Purchasing Section
(1) Purchase and assist to the examination and acceptance for construction, financial and labor needs.
(2) Settle related procurement disputes.
(3)Managing impetuses,lectures and training about GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT ACT.
(4)Gathering purchasing statistics.
(5)Construction management and quality evaluation.
(6)Other related purchasing and government procurement needs.
3. Documentation and Archives Section
(1) Stamps and seals.
(3) Secretarial work.
(3) Queries and document investigation.
(4) Database management.
(5) Other related projects.
●Liaison Office of Congress
Congressional liaison affairs.